Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Time To Take Control
I'm tired of feeling like I don't run my own life. Instead of giving opinions and advice, people try to control. Instead of asking questions, people demand answers. I'm done living my life by other peoples rules and expectations. If I don't want to go to school, I wont go. If I choose to read instead of going to a party, that's my choice. I choose whether or not I go to church, or go to work. I'm taking control of my life, no one can tell me what to do. The bottom line, for anyone who cares to know.......I Answer To No One But Myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why oh why isn't there a "like" option on blogs? Do it! It's about time people figure out you never have and never will have to answer to them! It's very freeing!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, is that the "Rebel" gene I see making an appearance? I have no idea where that might have come from. (He said dramatically in first person point-of-view, with a sly wink dripping with facetiousness;o)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!!